Location: Dallas, TX 75234
Compensation: $50,000-$60,000 DOE + full benefits
Send resume to: email@example.com
About Craftlogic Software
Craftlogic offers you opportunities to work with great companies, leading-edge projects, with the compensation to match. We are owned and operated by technologists like you. We know the value of your skills and so do our clients. Read more about what Craftlogic can do for you.
Make some extra money! If you are not a fit for this opportunity but you know someone that is, then you need to check out Craftlogic's referral program. This is the best referral program found anywhere.
Builds up, installs and maintains computers and peripherals in the Dallas and branch offices. Configures equipment to established company and industry standards. Installs and upgrades software as needed. Troubleshoots hardware and software issues on common use software and systems. Periodically conducts training of company personnel in the proper use of hardware and software. Performs data analysis on key IT Support systems and makes recommendations based on that analysis. Partner will follow well-defined process and procedures. Has limited capability to make independent decisions of a business nature or having impact on business results. Reports directly to a department manager and performs ancillary duties as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Position Specific Responsibilities
- Receives and inventories computer equipment using IT standards.
- Creates network accounts in AD and all IT Support managed systems.
- Travels to and support branch offices in Texas and Arizona. Troubleshoots and analyzes issues/problems onsite and escalates any unresolved issues to IT management.
- Acts as an active team member or provides support to teams charged with the execution of technical implementation projects.
- Supports and coordinates the installation of desktop technology on new projects.
- Self manages projects directly assigned.
- Participates in activities that improve departmental and organizational performance.
- Enters all problems and requests into the IT Support Tracking Software. Provides technical phone support for internal and external customers. Resolves if possible or escalates when appropriate.
- Follows up on existing work orders to ensure timely resolution.
- Identifies and performs issue analysis to isolate trends and coordinate their resolution by continuous improvement techniques and methods.
- Provides and documents technical materials relating to the installation and maintenance of IT Support systems. Coordinates the sharing of Information Technology “best practices“ and policies and procedures.
- Coaching and Training
- Participates in annual documented performance review meetings with mid-year follow-ups with supervisor.
- By example, fosters and develops improvements and adherence to IT functional processes and procedures.
- Using IT career paths, strengthens own skills to improve capabilities via training and advanced education.
- Displays a mature outlook and attitude toward work and customer service. Shows good professional appearance and performs as a self-managed individual. Gives good first impression to those communicating or coming in contact with the IT Support Team. Has a stable work history.
- Requires a strong knowledge of supported server, application, network, security systems, virus protection, and hardware configurations.
- Requires minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a technical role supporting desktop and/or application servers in an Information Technology environment.
- Experience and advanced training and/or certification in network and security standards, equipment and protocols desired.
- Requires five (5) years of experience in Microsoft Office, AD, CAD related systems and Exchange.
- Requires five (5) years of experience using ticket tracking system.
- Knowledgeable of research techniques to analyze and able to make recommendations.
- Experience with technical documentation skills required.
- JOB SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
- Microsoft Server Certifications, CISCO Certifications (MSCE, CCNA or similar).
- Strong technical documentation skills required.
- Strong statistical and analytical skills for system monitoring and ability to analyze ticket tracking reports.
- Has excellent math, verbal, written skills.
- Ability to perform detailed project management.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills to work with other Partners.
- Has advanced computer skills to run a personal computer and be proficient in related company software products.
- Strong presentation skills and typing skills required.
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Must have the ability to remain calm in a stressful or emergency situation that arises at the work site
- Normally works on carpeted, concrete, wood, tile and/or vinyl floors or combination within the confines of a commercial building.
- Must journey to work sites away from the home office to set up, repair or take down IT systems,
- Work environment is very fast paced and can be tension laced requiring mental toughness and causing mental fatigue.
- Must be able to lift a desktop printer, computer and monitor with proper lifting techniques.
- Some duties, tasks and work positions requiring lifting, bending and stretching will put stress on various areas of the back.
- When at work sites away from the home office, will be exposed to normal commercial construction environments, requiring knowledge of appropriate safety measures and may require the wearing of appropriate Personal Protective Equipment at times
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and sit and occasionally required to walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
All responsibilities contained in this job description represent only the essential functions of the job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor. Physical capabilities are subject to testing and some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves and other employees.
The qualifications enumerated in the job description represent minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship. Falsification, misrepresentation or omission of information at any time during the employment process is sufficient reason for disqualification or termination.
Job ID: 508
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org